We finally decided to take a road trip down to Denali National Park. It is about a 2 hour drive from Eielson. We had a nice day, sunny and not too warm. We got there about lunch time and ate at SubWay. Brett has been wanting to go back to eat there since May. We stopped at some of the local shops in the Village. Got some grat bargains, everything was almost 50% off. I bought some Bearfoot Bears, that I collect, and some T-shirts.The boys picked out some stuffed animals. Brady got a wolf and Brett a Dahl Sheep. We drove into the park as far as we were allowed with our own vehicle. We didn't see any wildlife, which disappointed Brett. He was hoping to see some animals. I was hoping to see a bear, but no such luck. We all had a good time and were happy to get home. The scenery wasa beautiful, it was an enjoyable trip.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment