? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sugar Cookies







I was in the baking mood yesterday, so I made some sugar cookies, with a little help from Nestle. I wanted to do something fun, so I picked out some cutters and went to town. The boys were excited about being able to decorate.So we used some gel frosting to decorate, I will buy some frosting later today to decorate the other ones that didn't get decorated. Brett was afraid that we weren't going to have any cookies for Santa, I told him not to worry that I plan on making a bunch more.We have 5 days off before Santa comes, so we will have plenty of time to make lots of sugary treats for Santa.

0 comments: