? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brady and his DS


The boys have taken to playing their DS's with headphones on. They think I don't know what they are doing by wearing them. I try to limit their playing time, so they have come up with an idea to get one over on me. This morning, Brett got up to use the bathroom at 5:30 and snuck into my room and tried to be quiet while getting his DS.They know they can't annoy me beofore 6:30 on the weekends(my only 2 days to sleep in),so he stealthed around the closet and got his DS and went off to his room to play in bed. Then while I was in the shower I could hear Brady stomping aropund my room to get his out the closet. I keep them in their so they can't get up and play them whenever.

0 comments: