We signed Brett up for Cub Scout's last night. He seemed to have a good time. They got to make a craft while the parents were getting info on the meetings, uniforms and other things. The boys got seperated into their dens. Brett is a Tiger Scout. He has about 5 boys in his den. He knows 2 of the boys, they go to school with him. Tomorrow we will get his unifrom seeing that school lets out eraly. Can't wait to see how he looks in it, I am sure he will look cute. I bought him a pair of levi's tonight,he should look pretty cute in them. I got a call from the commissary bakery, they found some Yoda cake packs to make Brett's birthday cake. He was excited to have a Yoda one instead of Darth Vader again. Hope his friends come to his birhtday party.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
1 comments:
's nice that the bakery found yoda for his cake.he had a darth, to dark and gloomy. bet he looks cute in his levi's!
Post a Comment