Just wasting time until I can make dinner. We are having chicken helper tonight, it's actually a store brand. We are having a cheddar broccoli one, that we haven't been able to find for a long time. Bryan and I both got excited over seeing it at Safeway the other day. the boys won't eat it of course, so I will give them something else. Not much else going on here. We are going to have a small b-day party for Brett, hope his friends come, so far no one has said anything about coming.I have to order him a cake, Star Wars of course.
It has been getting cold here lately, have to keep the windows closed down here over night, it;s been in the mid to upper 30's over night. The furnace has gone on a few times too. Well time to start my dinner. I hate cutting up chicken, it's so gross.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
1 comments:
whay is cutting up the chicken gross? it is already cooked, isn't it? have you looked in the meat dept to see if they have cubed chicken or the deli?
Post a Comment