? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Autograph Session

Today at the Yukon Club we had the privilege to see some Green Bay Packers. They were out here and Fort Wainwright to show their support to the Military. The arrived here at about 12:10 via Blackhawk, courtesy of Fort Wainwright. They ate dinner in the club and then came into the side room for an autograph session. Me being the dumb blond at times, forgot to take Bryan's Packer Helmet to get signed. It's not like we are short on Packer items in the Richmond household. So I did what any other cool Mom would do, I ripped out two check from the checkbook and gave them to Brett to get the autographs on, I felt so dumb. The players thought it was funny. Aaron Rodgers is a pretty cool guy, he chatted for about 5- 10 minutes. I naturally had my Packer jacket on, and he said cool jacket. I told him we are from Wisconsin and he asked where, he seemed to know where it was, not a lot of people do. It was truly an amazing experience. We saw about 8 players past and present, there were 4 Packer players, on retired, a major league baseball player and a retired New York Giant, and some else that I don't know, he was a football player too. All in all it was a fun afternoon. Brett really enjoyed himself, Brady was too young and bashful, and I just felt plain dumb. What a parent won't do for thier children. Wish I could post a pic, but Bryan has the digital in Japna, I had to use the old fashioned camera, film.

1 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

We laughed at the end of your comment when you said you had to use the 'old fashioned' camera!!
LOVE IT!!!