? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Japan

Bryan has been in Japan for about 2 days now. He likes it there so far. He said Kadena is huge. They have a big BX, which he and some fellow Eielsonites got lost in looking for what they needed. The commissary is nice size too, he didn't really know the prices of things, he didn't pay attention to that. He said they have a Burger King, Taco Bell, Popeye's, Subway and 2 count them 2 Chili's on base! That would be so cool to have Chili's right there. A bunch of them went out to dinner Saturday night, they kind of celebrated Bryan's birthday, complete with the wait staff singing Happy Birthday to him, which he wasn't thrilled with, but at least he had fun. While he was being wined and dined, yes he actually had a few beers, the boys and I were busting our humps clearing the ice out of the driveway. He will owe me a big one for that, which I collected on, by ordering a few of the Bearfoot bears that I collect.I am happy he was able to have a fun time being away from home on his birthday. When he gets back I will post some pictures that he took.

0 comments: