? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Frustrating


I know i am strange for posting a picture of our old microwave, but oh well. We had it for 15 years. It was the best microwave ever! Well the last month it hasn't been working as good as it did. We decided it was time to go buy a new one. We are limited here on places to go shop, so we went to Sears. We wanted another Whirlpool, but they didn't have one. We took the next best thing and got a Kenmore. We had to order it of course, they didn't have them in stock, just our luck. It finally came in 3 weeks later. We were all excited to have a microwave again. One doesn't really know how much one will miss something, until you no longer have it.So we got it hooked up and didn't try it out right away. Brady was excited that he could have microwave pancakes for lunch the next day. I went to make his pancakes and when they were done, lo and behold , they were still frozen!!! I tried every which way I could think of to cook those darn things and nothing. needless to say I was frustrated, Brady sad, so I did what anyone would do, I read the instructions. Did everything right for a change, I mean really how hard is it to use a microwave. So I thought I would try making popcorn, seeing they have the preset button for making popcorn, nothing. It took me about 25 minutes to try to cook popcorn and pancakes. We called Sears back, they have 2 more and have one set aside for us to pick up tomorrow. I just hope the new one works, otherwise we have to face facts, we just aren't smart enough to operate the darn thing.

0 comments: