Brett has really gotten into wrestling lately. Guess he takes after his Mom. My sister and I would go to wrestling matches back in WI., before I got married. We had a good time at the matches. For some reason Brett has really taken to it, guess it all started at Xmas time, when Santa brought Bryan a Ladder Match DVD. Brett gotta such a kick out of watching it, when Bryan went to San Antonio, he brought him back a new wrestling DVD. Brett also has a bunch of action figures too. He got to buy the elimination Chamber that is shown in the picture at Wal-Mart. He earned some Scout bucks from the annual popcorn sale.
I also bought some WWE Road to the Royal Rumble. Wrestling will be coming back to the Fairbanks area for the first time in 5 years. Brett is so thrilled about going, it will be fun to be with 3 people who have never seen live wrestling before. We got some pretty good seats, we are up in the mezzanine area, but according to the seating chart, we should be in the front row. I am happy about that, then Brett and Brady don't have to look over a tall person to see the action. There will be some of Brett favs there, Jeff Hardy, Triple H, Mr. Kennedy and Ric Flair to name a few. I am on the hunt for poster board so that Brett can make a poster for Jeff Hardy. He truly does take after me, and I am proud of it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment