? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, January 21, 2008

My Disappointment

Well what can I say about our Green Bay Packers? They made some great achievements this year. They did better than any one could have predicted. I was happy for them to win the NFC North Division Title, that was so cool. I was also happy that Brett Favre borke a lot of records too this year. However, it was a big disappointment for this Packer fan to watch them play at home and loose. The play calling stunk, the weather, crappy(cold). I was pumped at the beginning of the game to slowly loose the wind in my sails as the game went on. I had some glimmers of hope throughout the game, as NY missed a few field goals. I yelled so loud I hurt my throat.It was still fun to watch I guess. Although I am thankful they made it as far as they did this year. No matter what type of season the Pack have, I will always be a Packer fan!
GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: