? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Brady's Baby


I was checking ourt a friends blog and Brady happened to be standing by me when I was reading. Our friend is pregnant and posted a picture of herself and he thought that was the neatest thing. He got one of his stuffed animals, a fur berry and put it under his shirt so he could pretned ot have a baby in his tummy. He, like his brother, has a very good imagination.

1 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

It looks like you guys have been super busy since I last checked the blog. I thought I had everyone's up and running again. I went through the list and i knew I was missing someone. Finally figured it out--surprisingly with my brain lately. It was fun to catch up on your latest. Great job on the Derby!! How fun!!