? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Unexpected Guests

I have had a cold the past few days and didn't sleep much Monday night, so I was dozing in the rocking chair Tuesday morning. Brady was playing nice and quiet in the dining room with his garbage truck, so I was nice and relaxed and fell asleep. I woke up for osme reason and looked out the front window. I thoguht I saw a shadow or something in the front yard. It was hard to tell because the sun wasn't up yet. I thought it was the neighbors pine tree, I looked again and thought I think that is a moose. I got up and called Brady and we went into the mudroom and saw not only one moose by 2 moose. There was a mamma and her baby eating branches off our Birch tree. They had no care in the world, it was so neat to watch them.I wanted to take pictures but the digital need to be recharged, I had to use the film camera. The flash didn't seem to bother them. The baby took off after awhile, never leaving mamma's sight, it went by the neighbors house on our side street. Eventually the baby came back and ate more off the tree, and just like that mamma had enough and they both tramped off down the side of the house through the backyard and onto wherever. It was so cool to watch them,Brady and I both enjoyed oursleves. I wish I could have posted a picture along with this. One doesn't realize how big they are until you are that close to them.

1 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

That is awesome. I think that would be so cool. We stayed in a cabin for aour honeymoon and had a moose visitor right outside the whole time. It was so much fun to watch them! What a neat experience for the boys.