? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 8, 2008

A Mom's Wish Come True

Last night I helped both boys with their shower and I came down to relax in the recliner. Brett was chilly from his shower and a little tired from lack of sleep the night before because of wrestling. He asked if I could warm him up, and he crawled up by me and had me hold him like I did when he was a baby. We got comfy with tummies touching and next thing you know he fell alsleep on me. It was so nice to be able to cuddle with him. Brett is not one to be cuddled unless he is sick, so it was special treat for me. Bryan was going to put him up in bed but I put him off on doing that, because I enjoyed having Brett sleep on me. Then just at 6:30 their snack time, he woke up and that was the end of that wonderful moment we shared and it was back to our every day normal activities of hearing the boys fighting over whatever they feel they need to at the moment. It wasa great while it lasted!

0 comments: