I finally planted my flowers, I got mostly pansies and begonias. We had some nice colors to pick from. I got reds, oranges, purples and yellows. The boys picked out the 4 begonias by the front door. They are sharing a pot for them. Normally I put them in their own pots, but this year Brett planted flowers from seeds in Cub Scouts and I had to translpant his plants to one of the other pots. I have a mini garden on my kitchen widow ledge for all the things Brett planted. For Mother's Day he planted a couple seedlings in a flower pot which are taking off. He went to a farm in Ester and planted more seedlings which are growing, I will need to find a pot for that too. He said they were pea seeds. We have a nice looking front yard so far. Hope it stays that way.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment