? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Imagine My Surprise....

When I opened the crisper in the fridge today to make a lunch for Brett for school. I went to get some string cheese and was going to rip the packets apart, when I noticed that they were wet. I thought what the heck is going on. I looked closer at the crisper and found that is was covered in yucky brownish liquid, seems there was a bag of lettuce stuffed in the corner and it rotted into a bag of soup,it was so gross. I had to toss out apples and brown sugar. I cleaned the other bagged items off and the tray and now all is well. I am surprised that it didn't stink. Guess that will teach me to inspect more often. At least I am lucky to have that be the worst part of my day.

0 comments: