I haven't done a post of each of indvidually so, I thought now would be a good a time as any. Brady is doing grat in school. He can count by 1's,2's,5's and 10's past 100. He is in a reading class where he has to read stories and get timed on his reading for 1 minute. He can read upwards of 60 words correct a minute. When school started I never imagined him to be this good in reading. He is reding me bed time stories instead of me reading to him. We can't spell in front of him any more, he knows what we are spelling.He is growing up so fast. He is already for first grade, he can't wait. He told me the other day he is going to be a first grader when he is 6. He is a very smart little boy.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment