
The boys are playing outside with their friend Mark. They have only a couple of months left to play with him. Mark is moving after school is done this May. I dont' know who Brett will have to play with once he is gone. They both like the same things. They are the perfect boys to be friends, they are alike in so many ways. I hope they keep in touch because Brett will really enjoy hearing from him. Brady decided to dig in the yard, I think he is digging for gold or somehting, good luck with that job. Brett was sledding down the hill in Mark's front yard and now they have come over here to play Stars Wars, some scene from one of the movies, I think we are going to have an actor on our hands here in the future.

1 comments:
gold green grass, he can dream can't he? Wow! That is still so much snow and winter. Crazy!!
Post a Comment