? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Us

Bryan didn't make it for promotion to senior, hopefully next go around. He has been busy taking classes for his Bachelor's Degree. He is finally in his last class and will be done in early May!! He will be going to Missouri soon, for 2 weeks for a class. Then in late summer he will be going for 3 weeks of training and then on to a 6mth rotation in the dessert.
I am still at school working 3 hours. I will be doing a RAV training class in 2 weeks. I will be checking on the spouses of the unit's deployed members. If they need anyhting I get them the help they need or in touch with the people that can help. I am waiting for school to be out, I am so ready for summer. We got a good dumping of snow on us last week and I can safely say that I hate winter and can't wait to leave here. I hope we get a warm weather base the next go around.

0 comments: