? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Brett's Dinsosaur


Brett has a really cool teacher this year, Mrs. Bell. He really likes her and she understands him, so they work well together. Her husband comes in and helsp with classroom activities. They make the classroom feel like a home. Anywho, Brett made a triceratops with the help of Mr. Bell. That is Brett's favorite dinosaur. I think it turned out rather nice. I remember reading all kinds of books on dinosaurs that Brett would bring home from the library, and thinking man, you need to bring something else home, it was hard trying to sound out some of the names, but I did it the best I could, and now I kind of miss reading those books, he brings home Star Wars now. Guess it is true what they say about if you wish for somehting it may come true.

0 comments: