? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!




Happy Easter, the boys woke up at about 6:00. I was mean and made them wait until after I showered and they changed and ate breakfast to go on the hunt for whatever the Easter Bunny hid.They were ok with it, which surprised me. Brett told Brady that they had to change and eat and brush teeth first, and Brady even agrred, WOW! They had a fun time running around the house, looking for Easter stuff. The Easter Bunny put stuff in shoes, the cupboards, the oven, lunchboxes, and closets. I think Brady found more baskets and Brett found more eggs, so it evened out.

0 comments: