


We had the Squadron Easter Party yesterday. I helped plan it with 2 other spouses. We had a fun time getting the eggs stuffed with candy, and hid. We had about 500 eggs,we wanted to make sure we had enough for all the kids. Well, little did we know that there would only be 11 kids there. We were a little disappointed with the turn out but it was their loss. The kids had a ball running around the hallways looking for eggs. The boys had their baskets full to the brim, we had to carry some of them. We also had them playing Bunny Bingo, which is always a fun time. I think we had a prize so each child got something, which turned out good.Brady had so much fun he fell asleep on the couch with his Patrick pillow. We had a fun time, regardless of the turn out, seeing the kids enjoy themselves was all worth the planning.
On a side note, I took Brett to the ER after I got home from the party. He had slepped on the ice and fell and hit his head. He seemed ok , but was rather quiet and not hungry, nothing like he normally is, so I got concerned and thought about Natasha Richardson and decided to take him right away.We waited there for about 4 hours, and in that time he started acting like his old self. He got checked out, and was declared OK. We were hungry and decided to go to McDonald's in North Pole to have supper, at 9:00pm.I told him thia was like a dte or something, and he got all embarassed and told me to be quiet. The only thing that sucked for him was that he missed a friends birthday party. They were going to go glow putt golfing. I said I would have you checked out and be othing then for you to have an issue at the party and he agreed. Maybe he got some snse knocked into him from the fall.

0 comments:
Post a Comment