Can't believe I set this up myself. I got the idea from a friend of ours back in GF. Nothing new happening here. Same old Same old. Brett came home from school and wanted to go outside to play with friends, and Brady wants a snack. I still have no idea wha to make for supper tonight. Everyone likes something different, and I really hate to cook.Bryan has a football game tonight, hope he doesn't get injured like one of the guys the other night. The poor guy got banged up pretty good, he dislocated his shoulder and was knocked out for a few minutes. I am still waiting for a package that was mailed on Aug. 7th, when they talk snail mail, we know what they mean fisrt hand. One would think we had pony express delivering mail up here. Well gotta get going and figure somehting out for dinner tonight. will try and do some photos soon.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment