? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Boxes

Wow, I am so happy. I got 6 boxes from UPS last night. It was nice to finally get my canbdle order. Now I have to wait for 2 more shipments to come. Have a fun time of it cleaning up a cream pie that slipped out of my hands into/onto the fridge and floor. Brady had the nerve to tell me that I made a mess. Well now the fridge is cleaned I guess. Still getting chilly in the mornings but warming up nicely in the afternoons. Brett got his firts taste fo home work this week. He was all sad and depressed that he had a big whopping 10 minutes fo school work. That's all the excitment going on in the Richmnond household for today, so far, I mgiht add.

1 comments:

skaykam said...

well at least your boxes came! and my best buy one finally got to you. wait tell brett gets more homework that lasts longer than 10 minutes! it is warm here , in tr, this morning was in the 50's. well that's all