Well another chilly day here in Fairbanks, not complaining. I don't really like it all that warm. I have one child that likes to run around nearly naked, and one that has to has long pants and long sleeves on. They are two different little boys. Not much on tap for today, I have laundry going and then nothing. will watch Days, and wait for the mail to come and Brett to get home from school. I am hoping that he doesn't get any of his colored cards taken away today for talking. He takes after his Auntie Sue, she can't keep her mouth quiet either. Brett has a birthday party this weekend for a friend and that is about all the excitement going on around here.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
1 comments:
how rude! his aunt can be quiet. i don't talk all the time!
Post a Comment