? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 24, 2007

Mail or Lack There of

Well, the mail man came already and still no candle crap. Can you believe 3 weeks and my boxes are still not here! Bryan ordered something for me for Xmas from 3 different places AFTER I placed my order, and all 3 of his boxes came.He thinks it is prety funny that his came and mine still hasn't showed up. I contacted Yankee Candle and they sent me replacements via UPS 2nd day air, which was nice. It is so very chilly in the house, guess it's getting to that time of year here, hard to imagine that we will be turning on the heat soon. Back in the lower 48 we didn't need to turn it on until October. Thank God we don't have to pay for utilities here. Brady is napping, took him alittle bit, I am sad to say I think he will be done with naps soon, unless I lay down with him. That would be such a hardship to take a nap and cuddle with my little sweetheart. Don't want him to get too used to that though, then he will want to sleep with me all the time. I like to hog the bed, just ask Bryan. If he comes to bed after me, he usually ends up sleeping on the floor. I remind him that is the risk he takes for coming to bed later. He doesn't mind sleeping on the floor though, it helps his back.Soon Brett will be home from school, first thing out of him will be,"Can I play outside?" He doesn't like to share his school day with us until his play time is over. Hope he didn't loose any of his cards today. Again, no idea of what to make for dinner, it will be something simple.Have a good weekend!

0 comments: