? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 25, 2008

April Snow Showers Bring May Flowers????



Well here it is April 25th, and we are having snow showers again. We are suppose to get up to 1 inch of snow. It stinks because we just had a week worth of high temps in the 60's. It melted most of the snow and the streets, sidewalks and parking lots were clear. The only thing left laying around was all the dirt they use to put on the streets for the snow, so you don't slide. We don't use road salt up here due to the environment. I always thought it was April showers that brought the May flowers, but maybe snow will work too. This Spring is very different than last years. We had beautiful weather last year, it sayed a touch colder too, and it kept the snow at bay. Last year at this time the snow was all melted with no rain/snow in the forecast until May, when it was all rain. On the plus side this won't be around for ever and it's covering the ugly dirty snow.

1 comments:

Mommy Jess said...

Yikes! I just came across your blog and seeing those pictures makes me so glad I live in the South! (Not that I needed one, I love it here...) Hope you will see clear skies and sunshine, soon. Snow is pretty but I for one could do without it!