I was having lunch with Brady earlier in the week, and was thinking, WOW, you have grown up!. It was nothing in particular that he did, we were sitting and talking and some of the things he comes out with surprise me. He sounds so grown up, he says,"Mamma I have to tell you something, I love you." It so cute when he comes out with that. Then when I check the mail he tells me to be sure to let him know if he got a card or box.He has been asking lately how I sleep, He says, "Mamma, how did you sleep last night." I tell him how I slept and ask him the same thing and he tells me how he slept. He has been telling me of his dreams, which he makes up at times, thanks to his brother. It is just so strange to think of him going to school again. I sign him up for kindergarten at the end of the month, can't believe my baby will be in school. The time has gone by so fast since he was born. He has come a long way from when he was born, starting out 10 weeks early. He has been an eating machine lately, especially fruits, he has been eating a ton of banana's as of late, not to mention grapes.He is going to get us all eating better, he likes to drink yogurt too. He is our health conscious one, Brett is getting there slowly.
Brett hasn't changed a whole lot since he was born. He looks pretty much the same as he did since he was about 3. Can't believe he will be in second grade and 8,(Brady will be 5). Brett is doing pretty good in school, he reads above his grade level, and does good in spelling too. He will be doing baseball again this year, Brady has no desire to play sports as of yet, so we will leave him for now.
It is geeting warmer here and the sun is melting the snow, the boys are excited so they can play outsdie and Brady wants to "just ride his bike already", his words. They want to go down to one of the lakes on base and throw stones to see if they will break the ice. We did that last year and they had a ball doing it, ahh the simple things in life. We are gearing up for a fun summer, can't wait.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment