I am addicted to reality TV. Especially the shows on VH1. I have been watching Rock of Love, My Fair Brady, and Scott Baio. I am going through withdrawl now because all the shows are done for the season.I am really hoping they do another Bret Michaels Rock of Love. I know he found his Love, but I would like to see them do a show on their relationship. It makes me forget about whatever is going on, I call it my mindless entertainment, got the name from VH1 actually. I also like watching Wife Swap, Dancing with the Stars and Supernanny. Suppernanny makes me feel good about my boys. I like to see families whose kids behave worse than mine, makes me feel better about how my kids behave and act in public. They are Angles compared to some of the kids on that show. We all know my boys are far from Angelic! I have a few more episodes left of the ABC shows, so i will enjoy those and wait for the others to turn up again in the Fall.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment