? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Day Finally Came



Well the day finally came when one of my boys cut their own hair. Brady is an adventurous person, like his Mom. He wanted to cut shapes out of paper, so figured what harm, he's done it before and I was doing laundry and tidying up. That way both of us were entertained. He finally got done about 30 minutes later and wanted a snack, so I went to clean up the mess on the kitchen table and noticed what I thought were pencil marks, wrong! They were pieces of hair, I asked him if he cut his hair and he told me no. I had him look at me and saw where he did it. It is in the front of his head smack in the middle. I had to keep from laughing too much, I didn't want to hurt his little feelings. I took him for a hair cut and it is more noticeable now then before the haircut. It will grow back, so no worries there, his hair grows fast. He was afraid to get his hair cut, he thought the barber would yell at him for doing it in the first place. You can't really notice it in his pictures too good, but it's the sort of bald patch on the first picture. I guesss he has watched me one too many times trim up my bangs.

0 comments: