? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 2, 2008

A Day at the Park





I promised the boys a trip to the park this morning if they behaved. Well, they surprised me and actually behaved until I got my chores done. I took them to one of the bigger parks a few blocks away. We have a small one in the back of the house, but I am tired of always cleaning up the sand after they get done. So, it was nice for me to let them go have fun and not have to worry about getting sand all over. We all had a good time, I pushed Brady ont he swing and they ran around like chickens without heads on, it would seem that was the first time they were ver to a park.We will have to go there again.

0 comments: