? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mr. Green Thumbs


For Mother's Day, brett brought home the smnall pot of flowers that he started for me in school. He decorted the pot so nice. The flowers aren't growing like I had hoped, but they aren't dead either. He went on a field trip to a farm out here the last week of school, and got to plant some seeds. He planted 2 pea seeds. The plats have taken off like crazy. I am waiting for soe pods to form, as I love peas fresh out the pods. I have a feeling though, that I will be waiting a long time for those peas. He also planted some flower seeds while in Cub Scouts. They turned out awesome. I have them transplanted in a pot that is outside. Brett is turning out to be a real farmer.

0 comments: