Christmas around the Richmond Household. We decided one afternoon to put up the smaller Christmas Trees. I have a lot of ornaments from Hallmark and needed somewhere to go with them. One year while Bryan was deployed, I bought a 3 foot tree from Menard's. I wanted the boys to have a tree that year,( Bryan wasn't due back until January). It is such a nice tree, shaped so nice and full. We put it in the dining room, with all Peanuts and Pooh ornamnets on it this year. I also bought two table top trees the year Bryan was gone. I put one in the dining room and one in the living room. I did one in a Snowman theme and one in a rustic, Alaska type. They all turned out nice. We will put the big tree up around Thanksgiving. Can't believe it is almost time
for Christmas, the year has gone by so fast!
0 comments:
Post a Comment