? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Richmond Family Christmas Tree


We put up our tree this past weekend, seeing that the Packers weren't playing. Not that it mattered much, seeing that they lost. Any way, last year we had it in the dinning room and weren't thrilled with it in there. We moved a few things out from the corner and put the tree there. It looks so nice there, and it's nice ot have the tree in a room we spend a lot of time in. I decorated it with all glass balls this year. It turned out really nice. I always wanted a tree with all balls on, so I got my wish this year.

0 comments: