Well another year of trick or treating saw the boys dressed up as Star Wars characters again. Brett was a Clone Tropper, and Brady was Darth Vader. They both looked so cute in their costumes. Brady wasn't sure if he wanted to wear his or not, but finally made a decision and wore it. It was chilly outside, I think the tep was around 3 when we went. Again, there were a bunch of kids going door to door. There were alot of teenagers. We walked around our cul-de-sac and the kids got a pumpkin full of candy. Brady couldn't fit any more in his, so Brett was like lets go home and dump out his pumpkin and go back. I told him if we did that we were staying home, I agreed to go to a few more houses and finally after about 45 minutes, we came home. We had a fun time walking the neighborhood, I always like to do that despite the cold temps. We got home and still had a butt load of candy left. We stocked up on it this year because last year we ran out after 45 minutes. This time we have so much left it will be greeting in 2009 with us!
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
1 comments:
Looks like fun. I was just thinking that you hadn't posted in awhile. I am grateful that our halloween wasn't cold or snowy as years past. I can say I never enjoyed that part!! :)
Post a Comment