? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wish Bone




We had a great Thanksgiving. Bryan made a turkey and all the fixings that go along with it, dinner was great! Brett looks forward to finding the wishbone and making a wish, this year was no exception. He couldnt' wait for Friday to roll around when the wish bone would be dry enough for him to pull it apart. Normally Bryan and Brett do the traditional breakage, but this year we let Brady take Bryan's spot. Each one grab a side and let it rip, only to have some pieces break off and each having an equal portion fo the bone. They both got to make a wish and all is good until next year.

1 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

That's what I forgot to steal from my friends turkey--darnit!! I knew I forgot something, I hope they are happy with their wishes.