Yes, folks it is still raining here. We have gotten 5 inches of rain since Monday! I don't think it's going to ever stop! We are suppose to get another inch tonight and possibly another inch tomorrow. With the rain comes the wind, and chilly temps. Despite the suns brief appearance last night it reamained chilly and windy. It was so chilly in the house, that I had to close the windows and I hat to admit this but turned on the heaters too. Boy did that feel good. I tried to turn the thermostat on upstairs(we have base board heaters), but it wouldn't go on, so I had to sleep with a sweater on, amazingly enough I was just right. I got the thermostat fixed so tonight I can turn the heater on upsatirs a touch to get the chill out. With the cooler summer I am afraid winter will be here in Spetember this year, I have heard of snow coming and staying in September,YIKES!!! The temp right now is 48 big whopping degrees!
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment