? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shooting





We took the boys out shooting on the 4th. Bryan had to let go of some tension from school and work.So he filled some milk jugs and soda bottles with water. We went to a little creek off the Richardson Highway, where it was safe to shoot. He brought his Smith and Wesson 44, and off we went.The boys had fun watching, they realized how destructive guns are which was good. They stayed behind with me by the truck, they were really good. In the one picture they have their ear protection on, they looked so cute. I also tried my hand at it and that was all I needed and I had enough. Bryan had me pull the hammer back and I didn't even know that I pulled the trigger, I was standing there wondering what the hell happened. I didn't hit my intended target, I hit the creek, hopefully not killing a fish in the process. It was such a strange feeling to pull the trigger and not even know that you did it!

0 comments: