? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Last Day of Baseball




July 2nd, was Brett's last day of baseball. He had a great time playing again this year. The season went by so fast again. Both boys will be playing next year. I said I might even be an assisant coach for Brady's T-Ball team, seeing that I am not the greatest player out there and figured it would be easy to do his, how hard can it be coaching the kids while they hit off a Tee. We will see though come next year. Don't want Brett to have hurt feelings because I didn't coach his team. I told him that I can't catch with a glove, I am not very coordinated, I will maybe have to have Bryan and Brett teach me how to play ball. I can't even hit a ball that is pitched to me. I can hit it off the Tee. Maybe I can be a team cheerleader???!!!

0 comments: