It was time for dinner, Brady was in the basement, so I called for him to come up. I didn't think anything of calling him 2 times because some times the boys have the TV on so loud down there, that they don't hear. I went down to check on Brady and here he was sound asleep in the big toy box, with all his blankets and stuffed friends. Notice in the one picture he is using Eeyore as his pillow. For some reason he like to crawl in there and cram it full with blankets and animals and watch TV. It has a safety latch on so it won't fall down on him. He needs to stop looking out his window at night and go to sleep.I found out this morning that he looks out his window when he hears kids at the park behind us. What a nosey little boy, sonder who he gets that from!!! Grandma!
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
1 comments:
i had to laugh our loud at that one! grandma for sure! when i was little i always crawled into the bedroom closet and had my blanket and my animals and fell asleep in there all the way in the corner of the closet. no one could find me.
Post a Comment