
Brady got some SpongeBob decorations for his room from Santa.He got 2 tabletop lamps and an alarm clock from his Auntie Sue, which by the way is very loud when the alarm goes off. The night I set his room up I put batteries in the clock and set it, and didn't think to check if the alarm was on or off. So at around 1:45 you could haear plain as day in our room, the theme song to SpongeBob Squarepants as sang by Mister Krabs. I woke up and was wondering why the boys were up at that hour watching SpongeBob so loud. Then it kind of dawned on me very slowly that it was the clock. I was like well, I sure hope it didn't wake them up, I was still half out of it with that thought. I was secretly hoping Bryan would have gotten up to turn it off, and I think he was waiting for me to get up and do it. I finally got up and the boys were coming towards the room telling me the clock was going off, as if I couldn't hear the noise it was making. So I turned it off and we all fell back to sleep. It was one of the many goofy things that went on over Xmas. It ranked right up there with me dropping the Christmas ham on floor while I was taking it out the pan to put on a plate to carve it up. We laughed so hard, it just made a big loud thud and bounced once. It reminded us of the Everybody Loves Raymond Episode when Debra drops the turkey on the floor and then finally gets it in the oven. The boys thought it was funny too, they keep bringing it up all the time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment