? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our New Year's Visitors




We were sitting in the house on New Year's just before supper time and I happened to notice something moving around outside in our front yard. I was wondering who was crazy enough to let their kids play out in the negative 40 + degree temps. Then I looked again and it was 3 moose. We all looked out the windows, like we never saw moose before. Bryan got the camera and took a couple of picitures that actually turned out for a change. We will miss the moose when we leave here.

0 comments: