? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hair Cuts




I went to the Bx to get a calling card for Bryan to use while he is gone, and decided to get the boys hair cuts. They needed them pretty bad, Brett's hair looked yucky. It was getting way too long for him. The guy that they like to go to wasn't working today, so we had some else do the cuts. they are more of the high and tight, which I was never really too keen on, but thought why not try it today. I thought they looked so nice after getting their new stylish dos. Brady would tend to keep his bangs longer, but I think I kind of like him this way better. even if they don't like them their hair grows so fast it will be another two weeks and their hair will beed to be cut again, it gorws that fast!

0 comments: