? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow, Snow, Go Away!


I am so tired of winter! I know that snow is a big part of living up here, but i can complain about it if I want. We have had to shovel like 5 times in a week. You can't really tell how big the snowpile is on the side of the driveway from this angle, but I was too lazy to get redressed and go out and take a better picture. i always forget to take it out with me when I start shoveling.I can't wait for Spring!!!! We are definelty going someplace warmer after we leave here, I am done with winter.

0 comments: