The boys each got DS's for Christmas, they play them just about every day. It is one of the rare moments of them where they are actually getting along and not fighting.
Lookign through the view finder at a rest stop in the park.
Scenic View
At one of the rest stops in the park.
Caribou
Soem of the caribou we saw on the tour of Denali.
Denali
Mountain View
Brett and Bryan
Having supper at the Bistro, also a good place to eat up in Denali.
Brady
Brady having supper at the Bistro in Denali
Bryan And Kay
River View
This is a view of the Tanana River in Denali. We are outside the Bistro Restaraunt
Grizzly Bear
This is one of the bears that we saw on our trip of Denali.
Our Family
Bryan,Kay,Brett and Brady
My Hunk
Bryan is a Master Sergeant in the US Air Force. He has served in Iraq twice. He has 2 more years left until retirement. He will be finished with his Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice this Spring. He likes to play Softball and Football. He is also the Den Leader for Brett's Wolf Pack.
Me
I am an aide at the boys school. I work 3 hours a day. i teach reading and supervise a kindergarten during lunch time. I am trying to get back in shape, i have lost almost 50 pounds and walk 3 1/2 miles a day.
Brett
Brett is our 8 year old. He is a smart little boy, he is in an advanced reading class, and doing great. He will be staying at anderson Elementary next year, He will be in thrid grade and will be having Mrs. Bell again. He loves her and she understands his ways. He is in Cub Scouts, in the Wolf Pack.This might be his last year for Scouts. He had to turn down the chance to play Flag Football because it will on Monday nighst just like his Scouts. He is still into Star Wars and will miss his best friend, Mark when he leaves this summer.
Brady
Brady is our 5 year old, who thinks he is way older than what he is. He is doing super in school, and is reading stories on his own. He is in a read naturally class in school. He can read up to 69 words a minute. He is super smart andis starting to speak up ion class. I hope he doesn't get to be like Brett and chatter all day in class.
I am an aide at Anderson Elementary school. I work in a kindergarten classroom over the lunch period. I also help with reading. I enjoy the work alot. I hope to work full time when Brady is in first grade.I don't scrapbook as much, but try to fit it in in the winter. I also walk about 3 miles 5 days a week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment