The rain finally stopped and the boys could get outside and run free. They were playing in the yard and next thing we know we here, Mamma come here, hurry up, they found a frog. I ahd to find a bucket for their pet, so I gave them the ice cream pail in the garage. Brett was kind of cute, he put the cover on with the frog in it. I told him he needs to take that off or it will die. We put some water in, and while doing so, I squirted Brady in the face by accident, he gave me a look and said,"What the heck did you do that for?" I laughed so hard, he looked so pathetic standing there. So, anyway, we got the frog settled in his new pad, get it, frog, pad,Hahaha. Ok, and I came in the ouse and next thing you know there is more screaming, they found a toad. That thing is huge and gross. Not a big fan of slimy creatures. Now they are continuing on their quest to find more. I hope Brett realizes that his little friends will be staying outside and not coming in the house. I have visions of the Brady Bunch where Greg takes his date to the drive in and either Boby or Peter leaves his box of frogs in the car and then get out and land in their pizza at the drive in! Not to mention the one that lands on Greg's dates head! that would be my luck if they come in the house.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment