Well, last night we put the boys to bed around 8:00, so they get into the school schedule. They get up by 6:30. Anyway I was laying in bed and and Bryan was on the computer doing his Spanish homework. I heard and felt a noise, it felt and sounded as if some one drove their car into one of the units in the building. It made me jump in bed. So I PSSTTED to Bryan to ask him what that was and he wasn't sure either. I said, I thought it was an earthquake. He checked on the geographical site that we have bookmarked and sure enough there was a 3.2 or 3.4 earthquake about 10 miles or so from us. It was a strange feeling to be a part of that. The boys slept through the excitement and lucky enough nothing moved or got broke.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment