Brady came in from playing outside with Brett and Mark. He said he was cold, and didn't want to wear a sweatshirt. He told me that he was going up to play in his room. He asked if I wanted to play and I told him I'd be there after my show(Days of our Lives) ended. He was ok with that, he knows I like my one hour of peace and quiet, which I rarely get. So I noticed it was pretty quiet up there, he plays nice by himself, so I didn't think too much of it. I went up after Days and saw he had his door closed and figured he was playing elevators again. It's a game he plays in his closet. The closet doors have mirrors on them and look kind of like elevator doors. He goes in there and makes all the sounds an elevator does and goes shopping. We played that Saturday after we picked Bryan up from the airport. I laid on his bed and pretended to be the child and he was the grown up going shopping.It was so cute.He would tell me he was going and ask if I wanted anything and told me that he loved me and would miss me and be back soon. We played for an hour. I figured he would be doing that again.I was surprised to see that he was in bed napping with his light on. I knew he was tired but didn't think he would actually take a nap. He looks like such an Angel laying there, I couldn't resist taking a picture of him. He truly is not afraid of sleeping.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment