Brett was playing in the basement, so I decided to take a picture of him. I had one more pic to take before the memory card got full. We got a card to fill up for Bryan's Dad and Step Mom. She got a digital photo frame for Xmas and wanted to get some pics of the boys for the frame.It took us about 6 mths to get that full, but I finally did it! The boys don't like to sit for pictures too much any more unless there is something in it for them. They used to love it when they were smaller, and then they would smile nice.Now they kind of act like goof balls and it takes forever to get a nice pic of the two of them together.
Christmas Eve PJ's
12 years ago
1 comments:
nice basement, cute smile on brett's face.
Post a Comment