? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 22, 2008

Working Girl

Well I am offcially a working class girl. I got a job at the boys elementary school as an aide. I can make up to 12.00 an hour. I start on Wednesday the 27th. I am not sure about what I will be doing or in which class room either. Brady could have cared less about the job and Brett was a touch on the sad side because he wanted me to help out in his class room. I will be working from about 9:00 til 12:30, so that I can be home with Brady in the afternoon and not have to find child care for him. Will post more on the job after I find out what it will be.

0 comments: