? ??????????????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2051 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Support Our Troops!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (44 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4779 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????GI Joe? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brady and His Blankets


Brady is a blanket person. He likes to carry his night night around all the time. He had one that we had to get rid of after we got here. It was ripped big time, I was embarrassed to bring it on the airplane when we flew out here.You could see the inside stuffing, but it was his security blanket and with moving to a new place I wanted him to feel secure. So one day he threw up all over and I got rid of it, and gave him the one he has now. I didn't see any point in washing it, it was ready to fall apart. I had sewn it more than once but it kept on ripping. He remembers his old friend once in awhile and asks why I didn't just wash it, so I explain it all to him and he feels better.He takes after me when I was little I used to walk around with my blankie too, and it got all tattered and torn, so my Mom cut off a corner of it that was salvageable and I was happy. Brady is waiting anxiously for a new Snoopy blanket that Ma will be having made for him. He saw some new Xmas Snoopy material and would really like another one for when this one bites the dust.

0 comments: